- RETURNS or REFUNDS. No Returns or Refunds will be granted. Use the 30-Day Free Trial
before purchasing your MSPI application. Also, you may download and read the associated "User Guide". If you have any remaining questions, please
contact us via email.
- SUPPORT. Support is included in the purchase price of your MSPI application. If you
have any technical issues, questions, requests or recommendations, please contact MSPI at email@example.com.
- SOFTWARE UPDATES. Updates are included in the purchase price of your MSPI application.
MSPI applications purchased from the Microsoft Windows Store receive their Updates (i.e., new "Releases") from the Microsoft Windows Store.
- INFORMATION PRIVACY. Customer information is not divulged. Email addresses, if provided
to MSPI, are used only for MSPI-to-Customer communications and are never disclosed.
MSPI End User License Agreement (EULA)
This is a legal agreement between you and Mobility Software Products, Inc. (MSPI). By purchasing, downloading and installing any MSPI software
application, you agree to the terms of this End User License Agreement (EULA).
This is a license to use the application you have purchased from MSPI. This license does not transfer ownership of the application
to you. Ownership of the application remains with MSPI. MSPI retains all intellectual property rights to the application and grants you a
non-exclusive and non-transferable right to install and use the application on your computer in accordance with the terms listed below:
- You are prohibited from installing any MSPI application on 2 or more computers concurrently.
- You are prohibited from renting, leasing or lending any MSPI application to others.
- You are prohibited from publishing any MSPI application for others to copy.
- You are prohibited from transferring any MSPI application to any third party.
- You are prohibited from reverse engineering any MSPI application.
- You are prohibited from decompiling or disassembling any MSPI application.
- You agree to not hold MSPI liable for any loss incurred from the use of any MSPI application.
- You may make one backup copy of the application (i.e., for re-installation purposes only).